How to marinate canned quail eggs?
1. Wash them and set aside to dry (raw);
2. A small pinch of pepper, 2 large fennel, a small pinch of cumin, 2 slices of cinnamon (medium size), 2 cloves, 2 star anise, 5 dried chilies (add according to your own spicy habits) and place in clean water Boil it in, (the high fire cooks out the flavor of spices, the salt should be a little bit more than usual when cooking, and the boiled spice water will taste a little salty, just fine;
3. Roll the dried quail eggs with white wine, and put them in the wine for a minute after they are all rolled; (not too much wine, a small bowl is enough.)
4. Cool spice water
5. Put the quail eggs into a canned bottle that is cleaned and air-dried (airtight utensils, such as earthenware pots with lids), pour the spice soup, cover and seal; place in a cool and ventilated place;
6. After 1 night, take it out and put the spice soup into a pot and cook on low heat (when the egg is cooked, break the shell in the pot to let the egg taste), soak for 1-2 hours, remove the shell and eat out of the pot)
The remaining little white wine can be poured into a jar and marinated together. Use a low heat when boiling the eggs, otherwise the eggs will explode~ You can eat the freshly cooked eggs, but if you soak for a while, the taste will be better; You can put the finished eggs back in the jar and store them in the refrigerator. Take them out when you want to eat~ Don't have too much salt, just feel saltier than usual. The quail eggs are small and easy to taste.