Slide mushroom is also known as light cap phosphorous umbrella, slide mushroom, pearl mushroom. It belongs to the phylum Fungi, Layer Fungi, Agaricomycetes, Strophariaceae, and Puccinia spp. It is rich in nutrients, delicious and delicious. The name of the mushroom is because of the mucus on the surface of the cap. It has been widely promoted in the three northeastern provinces and is a promising edible fungus. Nameko mushrooms are rich in iron, so they will turn black after blanching with water.
How to roast chicken drumsticks in canned mushroom:
Ingredients needed: chicken thighs, canned name mushrooms, eggs, garlic, dried red pepper, water starch
The seasoning is as follows; oil, salt, soy sauce, pepper, sugar, cooking wine
1. Blanch the slider mushrooms in water for use
2. Separate the egg whites
3. Find a larger container and wrap the egg whites on the cleaned chicken legs. This will make the meat more tender. Sprinkle some pepper and cooking wine and mix well to make the chicken taste richer.
4. After the chicken has been marinated for 15 minutes, put it in the pan and fry it slightly
5. Fry until golden on both sides, then take out
6. Pour some cooking oil, garlic and dried red pepper to sauté
7. After the aroma comes out, put the fried chicken thigh into the stir fry
8. Then add the blanched name mushrooms, add some soy sauce and sugar, and then stir fry
9. Add two small bowls of water to the pot, cover the pot and cook for a while
10. After receiving a portion of the soup, add salt to taste, and then cover the pot to continue collecting the juice
11. Pour some water starch into it when it is almost ready, and it will be out of the pot with a few turns