What are the key points for processing quail eggs?
(1) The rate of finished products is directly related to the freshness of eggs. Quail eggs are not fresh, and the peeling and damage rate is very high. Therefore, designated purchases can guarantee the freshness of eggs.
(2) Put the quail eggs in water, heat to 90～95℃, keep for 2 minutes, and quickly put them in water to cool.
(3) Place the cooled quail eggs in a shaker and shake for 1 min, break the egg shells, and then peel them.
(4) Add cinnamon leaf, tangerine peel, Chinese pepper, star anise, licorice, sand ginger, bay leaf and Luo Han Guo leaf with water, heat to 100℃, keep for 30-40 min, filter with 100 mesh filter cloth, add marinade to soy sauce and salt , Sugar, monosodium glutamate, rice wine and a small amount of vinegar, put in the peeled quail eggs, cook for 10 minutes at 90～95℃, stop the fire for 30 minutes, cook for 20 minutes, stop for 2 hours, and cook for another 10 minutes. Pick up and place on the sieve, drain the water naturally.
(5) Put the quail eggs in the oven and bake at 60°C for 20 minutes to make the surface dry.
(6) Packing materials are made of polyester, nylon, polypropylene film, one bag per 10 pieces. The vacuum degree required for sealing is 0.08 MPa. If it is too high, the egg will easily ooze water, and if it is too low, the bag will burst during sterilization.
(7) The sterilization formula for quail eggs after packaging is 15 min-20 min-20 min/118°C (back pressure cooling), that is, the temperature will rise from room temperature to 118°C within 15 minutes, and the temperature will be kept at 118°C for 20 minutes , And then cool to room temperature after 20 minutes.