Many people are familiar with the simple method of canned fruit, but they should not be clear about the production process in the fruit canning factory. Let's introduce the production process in the fruit holding factory;
1. Process flow
Raw materials→selecting fruits, washing fruits→grading and cutting in half→peeling and peeling→pre-cooking, cooling→finishing→sorting and filling cans→exhaust steam sealing→sterilization, cooling→inspection→finished products
2. Operating points
(1) The raw materials require large and uniform fruit shape, round and symmetrical, white to bluish white flesh, and try to avoid red. The meat is dense and tender, with good flavor, insolubility, toughness and resistance to cooking, and the nucleus and nucleus are small in maturity (about eight mature). No deformities, mildew, pests and mechanical injuries.
(2) Select fruits and wash fruits to remove mechanical damage, over-raw, over-ripe, soft and rotten fruits, pests and diseases, and deformed fruits with dry scars, and wash them with water.
(3) Grading and halving are processed separately according to the size of the fruit, and the temperature of the fruit core should be above 15℃ when it is put into production. Cut into two halves along the seam line with a zigzag machine to prevent the cutting deviation.
(4) After removing the pit, peeling and slicing in half, use a digging knife to dig out the peach pits. No red flesh should be left in the pit. Peel the peach slices by leaching alkali. The concentration of sodium hydroxide solution for peeling is 13%~16%, the temperature is 80~85℃, and the time is 50~80 seconds. After soaking alkali, quickly scrub to remove the net residue peel. Then rinse with running water to remove the residual lye on the surface of the fruit.
(5) Pre-cooking, cooling, pre-cooking is carried out in a pre-cooking machine, the water temperature is 95~100*C (steam can also be used), and the time is 4~8 minutes, with the degree of boiling through. Add 0.1% citric acid to the pre-boiled water, heat and boil, then pour the peach slices.